Panelboards with Smart Metering
An efficient addition to your Lighting Controls and Energy Management Systems. The Benjamin Smart Panel features circuit-level power metering and remote controllable breakers to help you save energy.
- Power Metering on all branch circuits and mains with local data logging that provides easy identification of areas with high energy use.
- Available with remote switchable branch breakers which can be controlled through scheduling, events, or local I/O.
- Access metering data remotely using standard web browsers, no software install or license fees.
- Industry Standard communication protocols are supported for integration with Building Management Systems.
- Built to order, customized to your specifications, including retrofit upgrades to existing enclosures.
- Compliance with ASHRAE 90.1-2013, 8.4.3 Electrical Energy Monitoring requires aggregating loads of HVAC, exterior lighting, interior lighting, and receptacles separately. Existing solutions physically segregate the loads into separate sections and end up taking up more space. With circuit level metering these loads can be aggregated through software regardless of where they’re physically located.
|Voltage Ratings||120/240V 1Ø 3W||208Y/120V 3Ø 4W||480Y/277V 3Ø 4W|
|AIC Ratings||65kAIC@240V Fully Rated to 100kAIC Series Rated|
|14kAIC@480Y/277V Fully Rated to 65kAIC Series Rated|
|Branch Circuit Breaker Options||1 Pole||Ratings: 15A, 20A, 30A Controlled, 15A to 100A non-controlled|
|2 Pole||Ratings: 15A, 20A, 30A Controlled, 15A to 100A non-controlled|
|3 Pole||Ratings: 15A to 100A non-controlled|
|Mains Configurations||Lugs||Ratings: 100A, 225A, 400A, and 600A Rated|
|Breaker||Ratings: 100A, 225A, 400A, and 600A Rated|
|Power Measurement||Mains Current Accuracy||1% of reading from 1% to 100% of nominal rated current|
|Mains Voltage Accuracy||0.5% of reading from 90 to 600 VAC Line to Neutral|
|Mains Power Data||Voltage, Current, Watts, PF, VA, VAR, HZ, WHrs, VAHrs, VARHrs|
|Branch Current Accuracy||1% of reading from 0.15 Amps to 100 Amps|
|Branch Circuit Data||Current, Watts, PF, VA, VAR, WattHrs, VAHrs, VARHrs|
|Data Update Rate||1 second for all real-time values|
|Communications||DMX-512, Modbus 485, Modbus TCP/IP, Bacnet IP, Web Server|