Benjamin DMX Smart Contactor
A high amperage switch with remote on-off control using DMX or RDM connectivity.
- Fully compliant with the DMX-512 and RDM standards.
- On-Off operation is provided over the DMX or RDM network using standard commands.
- The DMX address is remotely configurable using an RDM device or manually by use of the built-in thumbwheel switch.
- The position of the contactor is maintained upon loss of DMX communication and restoration of power.
- Multiple units can be configured with a time delay to sequentially restore to the last contactor state upon system power up or restoration.
- Local manual on-off operation is provided via a three position selector switch.
- Built and labeled to cUL standards.
|100 Amp, 3-Pole Contactor||225 Amp, 3-Pole Contactor|
|Operational Current Rating||100A @ 480VAC||225A @ 480VAC|
|Interrupting Rating||1,150A @ 480VAC||2,500A @ 480VAC|
|Withstand Current Rating||10kA, standalone 30kA with max 350A breaker||10kA, standalone 65kA with max 350A breaker|
|Lug Sizes (AWG)||#8 to 3/0||1/0 to 350 MCM|
|Operational Voltage||120/240V 1Ø 3W208Y/120V 3Ø 4WOption: 480Y/277V 3Ø 4W (consult factory)|
|Operational Temperature||0°C to 60°C|
|Load Types||General Purpose, Ballast Loads, Motor Loads, and Tungsten Lighting|
|Auxiliary Contacts||One Normally Open, One Normally Closed|
|Unit Weight||36 Pounds|