Breaker Control Panel with DMX
A panelboard offering remote on/off control of the branch circuits using standard DMX-512, DMX-RDM, or ACN connectivity.
- Remotely operate Eaton circuit breakers via DMX or ACN protocols.
- Built-in delay for sequential breaker operation reduces in-rush current impacts from LED driver loads.
- All circuit capacities utilize industry standard 20" width enclosure.
- Configurations are built to order and arrive from our factory fully assembled and tested.
- Metering available on Mains and Branch Circuits.
- Industry Standard communication protocols are supported for integration with Building Management Systems or use the built in scheduler to control circuits.
|Voltage Ratings||120/240V 1Ø 3W||208Y/120V 3Ø 4W||480Y/277V 3Ø 4W|
|AIC Ratings||65kAIC@240V Fully Rated to 100kAIC Series Rated|
|14kAIC@480Y/277V Fully Rated to 65kAIC Series Rated|
|Branch Circuit Breaker Options||1 Pole||Ratings: 15A, 20A, 30A Controlled, 15A to 100A non-controlled|
|2 Pole||Ratings: 15A, 20A, 30A Controlled, 15A to 100A non-controlled|
|3 Pole||Ratings: 15A to 100A non-controlled|
|Mains Configurations||Lugs||Ratings: 100A, 225A, 400A, and 600A Rated|
|Breaker||Ratings: 100A, 225A, 400A, and 600A Rated|
|Power Measurement||Mains Current Accuracy||1% of reading from 1% to 100% of nominal rated current|
|Mains Voltage Accuracy||0.5% of reading from 90 to 600 VAC Line to Neutral|
|Mains Power Data||Voltage, Current, Watts, PF, VA, VAR, HZ, WHrs, VAHrs, VARHrs|
|Branch Current Accuracy||1% of reading from 0.15 Amps to 100 Amps|
|Branch Circuit Data||Current, Watts, PF, VA, VAR, WattHrs, VAHrs, VARHrs|
|Data Update Rate||1 second for all real-time values|
|Communications||DMX-512, DMX-RDM, ACN, Modbus 485, Modbus TCP/IP, BACnet/IP|